My journey from fat and depressed to just depressed. I have to work on one thing at a time!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Naturally

Well, of course! I decided yesterday to stop sabotaging myself and get back on the wagon. So this morning I get up and count how many days until my "Cousin Charlie" comes (AKA menstrual cycle). Wouldn't you know it, at the end of this week. This means I'm going to retain water and not lose any weight this week what so ever! AAARRRGGGGHHHH! I still won't quit!
I have also decided to try this oolong tea everyone is talking about. I started last night and I'm to drink a cup of it after every meal but not too close to bed time. I is suppose to help you lose weight and speed up you metabolism. We'll see if there's any change. I'll let you know.
I'm also trying spearmint tea. This is suppose to help with excess hairy bits. I'm a bit hairy and it's getting on my last nerve to pluck the hairs every morning. So I read in Woman's World magazine that drinking 2 cups of spearmint tea per day for 5 days is suppose to help. I also started this last night. I will drink a cup after breakfast and one after dinner. I purchased it at the local health food store. It's loose leaves so I had to buy a tea infuser but it was so much cheaper and easier to find than bags. I will let you know if it works or not.
I did lose some of my water weight from this past weekend. I'm down to 240.4 lbs. I wonder if I'll make it down to 237 by Friday. I'm keeping my hopes up but since Charlie's coming I doubt it.
I hope everyone keeps losing.
Mare

No comments: