My journey from fat and depressed to just depressed. I have to work on one thing at a time!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Doughy Goodness

I was rather surprised this morning to find that I weighed 238.6 lbs. That's another 1.4 lbs down. Yeah me!
My husband and I went shopping yesterday at Publix. I got a couple of recipes from The Food network and from the National Body Challenge that I wanted to try. Yesterday, I made Rachel Ray's tandoor chicken. It was yummy and a little spicy. I didn't put any turmeric in it because I don't like to flavor of it I added a 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder instead. I also didn't do the mashed chick peas because I hate them. I made sweet potato fries instead.
Anyway, back to the title of this blog. I had donuts today. Lots of donuts. I love the sugary goodness, oh so soft and gooey! I had them and now I have to be good for the rest of the week. I love donuts! Enough about donuts! I guess because of those damn donuts I will be up tomorrow. Oh well, life goes on.
Good Luck Everyone!
Mare

No comments: