My journey from fat and depressed to just depressed. I have to work on one thing at a time!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Down a Little

I weighed in this morning thinking I would be up but I'm down 1.2 lbs! Yeah! I usually blog at work and it's been crazy here for the past week. We have meetings once every quarter and getting ready for those are tough. I mean printing out reports and getting the minutes ready from the previous one emailed to everyone. And to top it all off I have to go downtown a lot because my employers have decided that I have to be the one to take care of all the paperwork for this major donation. You see I work part-time for a non-profit, which means lots of stress and very little money. I am trying to find a new job but pickings are slim to none around here.
Anyway, today I'm doing better with my food choices but tomorrow will be a big problem. My boss usually gets donuts for every meeting. I love donuts! Especially the glazed ones he gets. I use to eat at least 3-4 of them but I'll try to none or maybe just one.
It's funny how on my drive to work I think of all these get things to blog about but when I get here in front of the computer, everything just flies out of my head.
Here's to hoping that everyones scale is down tomorrow!
Mare

No comments: