My journey from fat and depressed to just depressed. I have to work on one thing at a time!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

Well, as you can see I gained weight over the weekend. I always do. But this weekend was pretty bad. I made rice crispy treats and chocolate, reeses pieces oatmeal cookies.
I don't know why I sabotage myself. Even today I indulged in some cookies and even had a scone for breakfast. I did have my alli with every meal and have no "side effects" so maybe I didn't do as badly as I thought.
My weekend was pretty good except for Sunday. I went scrapbooking on Saturday. I love scrapbooking, it's my favorite thing to do. Sunday I got a major case of the blues. I went to my Dad's to eat lunch and he made his famous pizza. How can I say no to my Dad! He's been my rock, my salvation through all my troubles. He doesn't know about my problems with my husband, if he did hubby would be dead! I really don't want my Dad in jail. So I ate the pizza. I felt so horrible inside for eating it. Sunday was my, "I feel fat and ugly day". I still feel that way today. I really need to make better food choices. I decided to join the National Body Challenge. Maybe that will keep me motivated. At least it will give me some more recipes to try and all the fat and calories are already calculated! The worst thing is that there is no Bally's near me so I can't take advantage of the 8 week free membership. Oh well, at least they give you get web videos you can do.
I watched one of these exercise videos. I really don't know what they are thinking. I weigh 241 pounds! I can't do the plank for long. They are crazy!
Still, I'll give it a try and we'll see what happens during the next 8 weeks.

Mare

No comments: