My journey from fat and depressed to just depressed. I have to work on one thing at a time!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Up again!

I guess I better come to terms with the fact that I will not be 236 by the wedding. My mother came down this past weekend and as usual I pigged out. She just stresses me out. It just seems that everything I do is wrong in her eyes. I know she thinks I'm a horrible mother but I'm not as bad as she thinks. My daughter loves fruit and eats pretty healthy stuff. She's well behaved for a 3 year old and very intelligent. I guess my mom doesn't think that's enough! She always spoils her rotten buying her everything she wants even though she doesn't need it. I feel sometimes that my daughter loves my mother more than me! I know that she prefers to be with my mother when she's around! I guess my depression is acting up again!
Mare

No comments: