My journey from fat and depressed to just depressed. I have to work on one thing at a time!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Crazy!

Work is just crazy! you know that my boss left last month and they still haven't replaced him or told me that I was taking his place. Everything seems to be up in the air. I really hate this. The only good thing was that I lost some more weight and I was able to stick on plan for an entire day yesterday. Mostly, I think because I was at work all day and not able to eat until I got home about 8:00 PM. Trust me when I say I was hungry! My husband gave me 2 servings of this fried rice he made from a mix and I only ate half. After I ate it I went to my food journal and wrote it down. Guess what I was under in both calories and Weight Watchers points! OOPs! So I ate and microwave chocolate cake and still didn't have enough but I went to bed and decided not to eat myself silly!
I have decided to add yet another column to my food journal, Weight Watchers points. I found and great website that told me how may points I was allotted for my age and weight and I can track my points with their point calculator. It works OK as long as you know the calories, fat and fiber of the food your consuming. Which, I know because I track those things in my journal as well. I know I should probably join Weight Watchers but I can't afford to right now. I also know that I will not be able to do it properly until I join but it's a guideline and it helps a little. According to the calculator I'm allowed 30 points and I lose a point for every 10 pounds lost, but the minimum amount of points a person should have is 18. Hopefully this will help me get back on track. Maybe if things get better financially I will join Weight Watchers.
God Bless you All,
Mare

No comments: